Roger Taillibert facts for kids
Taillibert was born in Châtres-sur-Cher. He was honored by the French government as commander of the Légion d'Honneur, commander of the Ordre National du Mérite, commander of the Ordre des Palmes Académiques and commander of the Ordre des Arts et des Lettres.
- sports facilities in Chamonix France
- Parc des Princes in Paris
- Stadium Lille-Metropole in Lille
- Olympic Stadium in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Olympic Velodrome, Montreal (now called the Montreal Biodome)
- Olympic Pool (Montreal)
- ASPIRE Academy, Qatar
- Officer's Club - Abu Dhabi, UAE, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Luxembourg's National Sports and Culture Centre d'Coque, better known simply as d'Coque
Roger Taillibert Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.