South West Wales facts for kids
South West Wales is a region of Wales. A definition consisting of the unitary authorities of Swansea, Neath Port Talbot, Pembrokeshire and Carmarthenshire is used by a number of government agencies and private organisations including:
- Welsh Assembly Government
- South West Wales Economic Forum (SWWEF)
- South West Wales Integrated Transport Consortium (SWWITCH)
- South West Wales Tourism Partnership (SWWTP)
- West Wales Chamber of Commerce (WWCC)
A different definition is used in the EU Nomenclature of Territorial Units for Statistics, which refers to South West Wales as a subdivision of West Wales and the Valleys comprising Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion and Pembrokeshire.
South West Wales Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.