- This page was last modified on 6 February 2023, at 06:28.
St Peter & St Paul's Church, Gringley-on-the-Hill facts for kids
|St Peter & St Paul's Church, Gringley-on-the-Hill|
St Peter & St Paul's Church, Gringley-on-the-Hill
|Denomination||Church of England|
|Dedication||St Peter and St Paul|
|Heritage designation||Grade II* listed|
|Deanery||Bassetlaw and Bawtry|
|Diocese||Diocese of Southwell and Nottingham|
The church dates from the 13th century and has been added to or restored in every century since. The south aisle was added in 1910 - 1912 for Revd. Charles Bailey.
The church is in a joint benefice with:
- St. Peter's Church, Clayworth
- All Saints' Church, Misterton
- All Saints' Church, Beckingham
- St. Mary Magdalene Church, Walkeringham
- St. Mary, the Blessed Virgin Mary Church, West Stockwith
The organ is by Bevington and Sons. A specification of the organ can be found on the National Pipe Organ Register.