Town Ground, Peterborough facts for kids
The Town Ground in Peterborough, England, is a cricket ground which was used by Northamptonshire County Cricket Club in First-class matches for 60 years between 1906 and 1966. It is now used predominantly for Northamptonshire Premier League games, serving as the home ground of Orton Park CC.
- Lowest team total: 82 by Northamptonshire vs Gloucestershire, 1946
- Highest individual score: 232* by JG Langridge for Sussex against Northamptonshire, 1934
- Highest partnership: 361 by V Broderick and N Oldfield for the first wicket in Northamptonshires innings against Scotland, 1953
- Northamptonshire declared upon the dismissal of V Broderick.
- Best bowling in an innings: 8-26 by RW Clarke for Northamptonshire against Hampshire, 1951
- Best Bowling in a match: 14-211 by AF Wensley for Sussex against Northamptonshire, 1929
Town Ground, Peterborough Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.