1037 facts for kids
|Centuries:||10th century – 11th century – 12th century|
|Decades:||1000s 1010s 1020s – 1030s – 1040s 1050s 1060s|
|Years:||1034 1035 1036 – 1037 – 1038 1039 1040|
- Construction of the Saint Sophia Cathedral in Kiev is ended.
- Ferdinand I becomes the king of Castile and Leon.
- Harold I takes control of the crown of England from his half-brother Harthacanute.
- George Maniaces begins a war against the Arabs in Sicily.
- Su Dongpo, Chinese poet (d. 1101)
1037 Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.