530 facts for kids
|Centuries:||5th century – 6th century – 7th century|
|Decades:||500s 510s 520s – 530s – 540s 550s 560s|
|Years:||527 528 529 – 530 – 531 532 533|
Year 530 was a common year starting on Tuesday of the Julian calendar.
- Dallán Forgaill, Christian Irish poet (approximate date)
- Venantius Fortunatus, Latin poet and bishop (approximate date)
- Xuan Di, emperor of the Chen Dynasty (d. 582)
- Trojanus of Saintes
- Cador, king of Dumnonia (England)
- October 14 – Antipope Dioscorus
- Erzhu Rong, general of Northern Wei (b. 493)
- September 22 – Pope Felix IV
- Xiao Baoyin, prince of Southern Qi (b. 487)
Images for kids
530 Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.