All Aboard! (John Denver album) facts for kids
Quick facts for kidsAll Aboard!
|Studio album by|
|Released||August 26, 1997|
|Genre||Folk, children's music|
|John Denver chronology|
All Aboard! is the 27th and final studio album by American singer-songwriter John Denver released in August 1997. Denver died in a plane crash two months after its release.
All Aboard! won a posthumous Best Musical Album For Children Grammy.
- "Freight Train Boogie/Choo Choo Ch'boogie" (medley) (Ken Griffin, Vaughn Horton, Denver Darling, Milton Gabler)
- "Steel Rails" (Louisa Branscomb)
- "Waiting for a Train" (Jimmie Rodgers)
- "I've Been Working on the Railroad" (Traditional)
- "On the Atchison, Topeka and the Santa Fe" (Johnny Mercer, Harry Warren)
- "Old Train" (Herb Pedersen)
- "Daddy, What's a Train?" (Bruce Phillips)
- "The Little Engine That Could" (William May, Warren Foster)
- "Last Train Done Gone Down" (Peter Rowan)
- "Last Hobo" (George Allen)
- "People Get Ready" (Curtis Mayfield)
- "Lining Track" (Lead Belly)
- "City of New Orleans" (Steve Goodman)
- "Jenny Dreamed of Trains" (Guy Clark, Vince Gill)
All Aboard! (John Denver album) Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.