Athlete facts for kids
Athlete(s) may refer to:
- A person who is involved in Athletics (sport), which involves track and field events, long distance, cross-country and road running, and race walking
- Sportsperson, a person who participates regularly in a sport
- In college recruiting for American football, "athlete" refers specifically to an individual with strong all-around athletic ability that indicates the potential to succeed at multiple positions.
- Athlete of the Year
- Athlete (band), an English indie rock band
- Athlete (EP), an EP by the band
- Athlete (film), a 2010 sports documentary film
- ATHLETE, All-Terrain Hex-Legged Extra-Terrestrial Explorer, a lunar rover under development by NASA
- Athletes (moth), a Saturniinae moth genus
- The Athlete, a 2009 film
Athlete Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.