Bed and breakfast facts for kids
Bed & breakfast means a stay in a private home when travelling abroad.
- Sakach, Deborah Edwards, Bed & Breakfasts and Country Inns (American Historic Inns, Inc., 16th edition, 2004) ISBN: 1-888050-16-0
- Jan Stankus, How to Open and Operate a Bed & Breakfast (Globe Pequot Press, 7th edition 2003) ISBN: 0-7627-2813-2
- Martha Watson Murphy and Amelia Rockwell Seton, How to Start and Operate Your Own Bed-And-Breakfast/Down-To-Earth Advice from an Award-Winning B&B Owner (Owlet, 1994) ISBN: 0-8050-2903-6
- Mary Davis, So-You Want to Be an Innkeeper: The Definitive Guide to Operating a Successful Bed-And-Breakfast or Country Inn (Chronicle Books, 1996) ISBN: 0-8118-1226-X
- Susannah Craig and Park Davis, Complete Idiot's Guide to Running a Bed and Breakfast (Alpha Books, 2001) ISBN: 0-02-864000-4
- Cheryl Verstrate, Homestay 101 for Hosts (Start and Run a Successful Homestay), 1st edition,2006 ISBN: 1-84685-347-8
- Sandee Wright, Owner & Innkeeper of Timberwolf Creek, Maggie Valley NC, Founder of CAIK (Caucus of American InnKeepers)
Images for kids
Bed and breakfast Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.