Bombay ebony facts for kids
Quick facts for kidsBombay ebony
Diospyros montana, the Bombay ebony, is a small deciduous tree in the ebony family up to 15 metres (49 ft) tall, distributed all along the Western Ghats of India, Sri Lanka, Indo-China through to Australia.
- English – Mountain persimmon, mottled ebony
- Malayalam – Manjakara, Nanchimaram, Bali, Malayakathitholi
- Tamil – Karunthuvalisu, Vakanai, Vakkanatthi
- Other Indian – Bistendu, Jagalkanti, Manjakara, Bankini, Vakkanai, Malayakathitholi
- Vietnamese - thị da đen
- Thai - Tarn Dum, Tarn Sarn (ตานดำ,ตานส้าน)
All content from Kiddle encyclopedia articles (including the article images and facts) can be freely used under Attribution-ShareAlike license, unless stated otherwise. Cite this article:Bombay ebony Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.