Brazil (disambiguation) facts for kids
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: Brazil, Brasil, and brasil.|
Brazil is the largest country in both South America and Latin America.
Brazil or Brasil may also refer to:
Movie and television
Note that simple wikipedia uses the word movie as the same as film for most film pages
- Brazil (1985 movie), a movie by Terry Gilliam
- Brazil (1944 movie), a movie starring Tito Guízar and Virginia Bruce
- Brasil (movie), a 2002 short movie by F. Javier Gutiérrez
- TV Brasil, a Brazilian TV network
- "Aquarela do Brasil" or "Brazil", a song written by Ary Barroso in 1939
- Empire of Brazil (1822–1889), a state largely encompassing the territories of modern Brazil and Uruguay
- Brazil, Indiana, U.S.
- Brazil (book), a 2012 book by Michael Palin
- Brazil, code name for an edition of the Plan 9 from Bell Labs operating system
- Brazil national football team
- Brazil national volleyball team
- Brazil at the Olympics
- Flag of Brazil
- Brazil during World War Two
- Brazil nut, a South American tree and the commercially harvested edible seed
- United Kingdom of Portugal, Brazil and the Algarves (1815–1825)
- All pages beginning with brazil
- All pages with titles containing "brazil"
Brazil (disambiguation) Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.