Château (disambiguation) facts for kids
Château may refer to:
- château (French for castle; plural châteaux) - a manor house or residence of the lord of the manor or a country house of gentry, usually French, with or without fortifications
- château fort - used in French and occasionally in English, where there is need of a distinction between a large post-medieval residence (château) and a medieval fortified residence (château fort).
- Le Château - a clothing retailer
- Chateau - a Canadian importer of dollar discount store electronics and accessories
- Château Frontenac, Quebec City, Quebec
- Château Montebello, Montebello, Quebec,
- Château Champlain, Montreal, Quebec
- Chateau Lake Louise, Lake Louise, Alberta
- Château Laurier, Ottawa, Ontario
Château (disambiguation) Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.