Clear Creek Township, Cooper County, Missouri facts for kids
Quick facts for kids
Clear Creek Township
Location in Cooper County
|• Total||50.44 sq mi (130.64 km2)|
|• Land||50.32 sq mi (130.34 km2)|
|• Water||0.12 sq mi (0.3 km2) 0.23%|
|Elevation||830 ft (253 m)|
|• Density||8.7/sq mi (3.4/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (CST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||0766529|
Clear Creek Township was named after the creek of the same name within its borders.
According to the United States Census Bureau, Clear Creek Township covers an area of 50.44 square miles (130.64 square kilometers); of this, 50.32 square miles (130.34 square kilometers, 99.77 percent) is land and 0.12 square miles (0.3 square kilometers, 0.23 percent) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Corioli at
(These towns are listed as "historical" by the USGS.)
- Blackwater Township (north)
- Pilot Grove Township (northeast)
- Palestine Township (east)
- Lebanon Township (southeast)
- Otterville Township (south)
- Bowling Green Township, Pettis County (southwest)
- Heath Creek Township, Pettis County (west)
The township contains these two cemeteries: Lamine and Sowers.
- Goose Lake
- Missouri's 6th congressional district
- State House District 117
- State Senate District 21
Clear Creek Township, Cooper County, Missouri Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.