Dunedin (disambiguation) facts for kids
Dunedin is the second-largest city in the South Island of New Zealand.
Dunedin may also refer to:
- Dunedin, Ontario, Canada
- Dunedin (New Zealand electorate), a former electorate, 1853–1905
- Edinburgh, whose Scottish Gaelic name is Dùn Èideann
- Dunedin, Florida, United States
- Dunedin River, a river in British Columbia, Canada
- Dunedin Consort, an Edinburgh-based choral ensemble founded in 1996
- HMS Dunedin (D93), a Royal Navy light cruiser in the Second World War
- Dunedin (ship), the first commercial ship with refrigeration equipment
- Edinburgh (disambiguation)
- Dúnedain, a race of men in n J. R. R. Tolkien's legendarium
- Duneedon a.k.a. Don Edon, a character in the children's educational television series Read All About It!
Dunedin (disambiguation) Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.