EuroAirport Basel Mulhouse Freiburg facts for kids
Quick facts for kidsEuroAirport
Basel Mulhouse Freiburg
Aéroport de Bâle-Mulhouse
|IATA: BSL, MLH, EAP – ICAO: LFSB, LSZM|
|Owner||France and Swiss canton of Basel-City|
|Operator||L'administration de l’Aéroport de Bâle-Mulhouse|
|Hub for||easyJet Switzerland|
|Elevation AMSL||885 ft / 270 m|
|Location of airport in Alsace region|
|Sources: French AIP, airport's annual report and French AIP at EUROCONTROL|
EuroAirport Basel Mulhouse Freiburg (IATA: MLH, BSL, EAP, ICAO: LFSB, LSZM) is an international airport 3.5 km (2.2 mi) northwest of the city of Basel, Switzerland, 20 km (12 mi) southeast of Mulhouse in France, and 46 km (29 mi) south-southwest of Freiburg im Breisgau in Germany. It is in France in Saint-Louis near the Swiss and German borders. The airport is an hub for easyJet Switzerland with mainly flights to European metropolitan and leisure destinations. In 2018, the airport had 8,578,064 passengers.
- Aeronautical chart for LFSB at SkyVector
- Current weather for LFSB at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for BSL at Aviation Safety Network
- Accident history for MLH at Aviation Safety Network
- "Franco-Swiss treaty for the construction and use of Basel–Mulhouse airport in Blotzheim" (1949). Text available in French and German.
Images for kids
Swiss International Air Lines head office at EuroAirport
EuroAirport Basel Mulhouse Freiburg Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.