Galleria at Crystal Run facts for kids
|Location||Wallkill, Orange County, New York, United States|
|Opening date||April 1, 1992|
|Developer||The Pyramid Companies|
|Owner||The Pyramid Companies|
|No. of stores and services||120|
|No. of anchor tenants||6|
|Total retail floor area||1,100,000 sq ft (100,000 m2)|
|No. of floors||2 (1 in Dick's Sporting Goods, Gold's Gym, Target, and Urban Air Adventure Park)|
On December 28, 2016, it was announced that Sears would be closing as part of a plan to close 30 stores nationwide. The store closed in April 2017. On March 9, 2018, it was announced that an Urban Air Adventure Park and Gold's Gym would take over the Sears space in late 2018. Golds Gym would open on 2019 and Urban Air Adventure Park would open on February 8, 2020.
The Galleria is owned and managed by The Pyramid Companies, a group that also owns and manages regional sisters Poughkeepsie Galleria in Poughkeepsie (the model for Crystal Run), and Palisades Center in West Nyack.
- Dick's Sporting Goods (upper level)
- Target (lower level)
- Urban Air Adventure Park (lower level)
- Gold's Gym (upper level)
- Filene's - Replaced by Macy's in 2006
- FYE - Replaced by Billy Beez
- G. Fox - Replaced by Filene's in 1993
- HomeImage by Lechmere - Replaced by H&M, then Target
- Old Navy - Relocated to Orange Plaza in 2013
- Sears - Replaced by Urban Air Adventure Park and Gold's Gym
- Steinbach - Replaced by Dick's Sporting Goods
- The Wiz - Replaced by FYE
Galleria at Crystal Run Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.