Koodal facts for kids
Quick facts for kids
Water falls at the Rajagiri estate in Koodal
|• Official||Malayalam, English|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Telephone code||914682, 914734|
|Vehicle registration||KL-3 & KL-26|
|Sex ratio||Males-8441, Females-9443 ♂/♀|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Pathanamthitta|
Malayalam is the native language of Koodal.
Koodal is a part of Pathanamthitta Loksabha constituency. Mr. Anto Antony is the current Member of Parliament of the constituency.
The climate of the place is moderate and pleasant. Tropical climate is prevailed here throughout the year.
The major transportation service of this place is provided by Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC).
- Govt.VHSS & HSS Koodal
- Koodal Govt. LP school
- SN Public School
Clubs and associations
- Rotary club
- Lions Club
- Punnamood Grandasala
- Navodaya Arts and Sports Club
- Pulari Club
- Cosmos Arts And Sports Club Stadium
- Koodal St Marys Orthodox Mahaedavaka
- Koodal St Pauls Orthodox Church
- Kalanjoor St George Orthodox Valiyapally
- Bethel Marthoma church
- Koodal-St George Jacobite Church
- Koodal Sreedevi Temple
- Karakkakuzhi Sree Bhadrakali Temple
- Karakkakuzhi Sree Mahadeva Temple
Koodal Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.