Letters to Juliet facts for kids
|Letters to Juliet|
|Directed by||Gary Winick|
|Produced by||Caroline Kaplan,Ellen Barkin,Mark Canton|
|Written by||José Rivera,Tim Sullivan|
Gael García Bernal
|Music by||Andrea Guerra|
|Editing by||Bill Pankow|
|Distributed by||Summit Entertainment|
|Release date(s)||May 14, 2010|
|Running time||105 minutes|
|Money made||$80 million|
Letters to Juliet is a 2010 American romantic comedy drama movie starring Amanda Seyfried, Chris Egan, Vanessa Redgrave, Gael García Bernal, and Franco Nero. This was the final movie directed by Gary Winick before he died of brain cancer. The movie was released in North America and other countries on May 14, 2010. This movie was inspired by the 2006 non-fiction book, Letters to Juliet, by Lise Friedman and Ceil Friedman.
When Sophie (Amanda Seyfried), a young American, travels to Verona, Italy — the romantic city where Romeo first met Juliet — she meets a group of volunteers who respond to letters written to Juliet. Sophie finds and answers a letter that has been lost for 50 years, and is stunned when its author Claire (Vanessa Redgrave) arrives in Italy with her handsome but overprotective grandson (Christopher Egan) to find the fiance she left decades before.
Enchanted by Claire's quest, Sophie joins them on an adventure through the beautiful hills of Tuscany searching for Claire's long lost Lorenzo. The journey will change their lives forever, as they discover it's never too late to find true love.
- "You Got Me" – Colbie Caillat
- "Chianti Country"
- "Verona" – Andy Georges
- "Un Giorno Così" – 883
- "Per Avere Te" – Franco Morselli
- "Quando, Quando, Quando" – Laura Jane (as Lisa Jane) and Chris Mann
- "Variations On A Theme By Mozart" – from The Magic Flute, Opus 9
- "Sospesa" – Malika Ayane and Pacifico
- "Per Dimenticare" – Zero Assoluto
- "Sono Bugiarda (I'm A liar)" – Caterina Caselli
- "Guarda Che Luna" – Fred Buscaglione
- "Love Story" – Taylor Swift
- "What If" – Colbie Caillat
Letters to Juliet Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.