List of attractions in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina facts for kids
The following is a list of tourist attractions in the Myrtle Beach, South Carolina area.
Kokopelli Surf Camp, Paddleboard & Kayak Tours... Learn how to surf from professional surfers paddleboard & kayak through the scenic marshes and islands of Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach & Cherry Grove kokopellisurfcamp.com (843)-340-9565
- Barefoot Landing, a large shopping complex located in North Myrtle Beach
- Alabama Theatre, a public theatre.
- House of Blues, a live concert music hall.
- Broadway at the Beach, a large entertainment complex and shopping mall.
- IMAX Theater
- Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville, a themed restaurant.
- Ripley's Aquarium
- WonderWorks, an entertainment center.
- The Carolina Opry, a music variety theater.
- Coastal Grand Mall, a large shopping mall.
- Family Kingdom Amusement Park, an oceanfront amusement park.
- Gay Dolphin Gift Cove, billed as the nation's largest gift shop.
- Hollywood Wax Museum, an entertainment center featuring replicas and interactive displays of celebrities.
- Legends In Concert, featuring live concerts paying tribute to musical icons of the past and present.
- Market Common, a shopping district and lifestyle center.
- Medieval Times, a Medieval-themed dinner theater located behind the former Freestyle Music Park.
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, a boardwalk and oceanfront promenade.
- Myrtle Beach Mall, a shopping mall located in Briarcliffe Acres.
- Myrtle Beach SkyWheel, a large oceanfront Ferris wheel.
- Myrtle Beach Speedway, a small racetrack.
- Myrtle Beach State Park, a small state park which consists miles of forest that stretch along the Atlantic Ocean.
- Myrtle Waves, a large water park.
- Pirates Voyage, a pirate-themed dinner theater operated by Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede, located next to The Carolina Opry.
- Ripley's Believe It or Not!, a themed museum.
- TicketReturn.com Field, a baseball field home to the Myrtle Beach Pelicans.
- Freestyle Music Park (formerly Hard Rock Park), a music theme park (closed in 2009).
- MagiQuest, a live action role-playing game establishment (closed in 2015).
- Myrtle Beach Pavilion an amusement park that was located in the "heart" of Myrtle Beach (closed in 2006).
- Planet Hollywood, a themed restaurant (closed in 2015).
- Waccamaw Pottery, a shopping center (closed in 2001).
List of attractions in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.