Macedonia or Macedonian may refer to:
- Macedonia (region) as a complete region including the whole Macedonia
- Republic of Macedonia, a Balkan, land-locked country
- Macedonia (Greece), the biggest region of Greece
- Blagoevgrad, a province in Bulgaria sometimes called 'Pirin Macedonia'
- Macedonia, Iowa, a city in the U.S. state of Iowa
- The ancient Greek Macedonian Empire, a place in today's Greek Macedonia
- Macedonia (Roman province), a province of the early Roman Empire
- Macedonians (ethnic group)
- Macedonia (food), a fruit-vegetable salad
Macedonia Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.