Northwest Dallas is an area consisting of many communities and neighborhoods in Dallas, Texas, (USA).
There are a number of residential and commercial neighborhoods in Northwest Dallas. Of particular note are Love Field, home of Dallas Love Field airport, and the Stemmons Corridor, a stretch of hotels and office towers along Interstate 35E. The Asian Trade District is located just south of the I-35E/I-635 junction.
Love Field is also home to Bachman Lake, a small freshwater lake, fed by the Bachman Branch of the Trinity River.
- DART: Orange Line and Green Line listed south to north
- Medical/Market Center Station
- Southwestern Medical District/Parkland Station
- Inwood Station
- Love Field Station
- Bachman Station
- DART: Green Line only listed south to north
- Walnut Hill/Denton Station
- Royal Lane Station