Pascack Valley facts for kids
The Pascack Valley is the name for a region of New Jersey, United States, contained within Bergen County. It is named for the Pascack Brook, which defines the valley. The region consists of eight municipalities: Montvale, Park Ridge, Woodcliff Lake, Hillsdale, Westwood, River Vale, Washington Township and Emerson.
Entities named after the valley
- Pascack Valley Regional High School District serving students from Hillsdale, Montvale, River Vale and Woodcliff Lake. It operates two schools:
- Pascack Valley High School, Hillsdale
- Pascack Hills High School, Montvale
- Pascack Valley Line, operated by New Jersey Transit, offers service to Hoboken, New Jersey, and to New York City via Secaucus Junction
- Pascack Valley Hospital, former hospital in Westwood, now re-opened as the Hackensack University Medical Center at Pascack Valley
- Hackensack University Medical Center at Pascack Valley, Westwood
- Pascack Valley Community Life, weekly newspaper
Pascack Valley Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.