Shoreland, Ohio facts for kids
Quick facts for kids
Neighborhood in Shoreland
|Lua error in Module:Location_map at line 412: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
Shoreland is an unincorporated community located within Washington Township in Lucas County, Ohio along the Michigan-Ohio border. Shoreland is located East off I-75 and North of the Ottawa River. The Washington Township Fire department is located in Shoreland. Shoreland Elementary School is an elementary school located in Shoreland which is part of Washington Local Schools.
- Shoreland is bordered by the city of Toledo from the west and the south.
- Shoreland is bordered by Erie Township, Michigan to the north.
- Shoreland is located on the shores of the upper banks of the Ottawa River.
- Shoreland is part of Northwest Ohio.
- Shoreland park is a small local park is located in Shoreland.
Shoreland, Ohio Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.