Southern Ireland facts for kids
Southern Ireland, South Ireland or South of Ireland may refer to:
- The southern part of Ireland
- Southern Ireland (1921–22), a constituent part of the United Kingdom from 1921 to 1922
- The Republic of Ireland, a sovereign state sometimes referred to as "Southern Ireland"
- South (European Parliament constituency)
- Munster, the southern-most province of Ireland
- South-East Region, Ireland
- South-West Region, Ireland
Southern Ireland Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.