Supertramp facts for kids
Supertramp, 1980: Dougie Thomson, Rick Davies, Roger Hodgson, John Helliwell, and Bob Siebenberg (hidden.)
|Also known as||Daddy (1969–1970)|
|Genres||Rock, progressive rock, art rock|
|Years active||1970–1988, 1996–2002, 2010–present|
|Labels||A&M, Oxygen, EMI, Super Cab, Chrysalis|
Supertramp is a British rock band. They were created and managed by a Dutch millionaire and were very popular in the 1970s. The members of Supertramp included Rick Davies and Roger Hodgson, who wrote most of the songs. The band's best-known songs include "Dreamer", "Give a Little Bit", "The Logical Song", "Take the Long Way Home", and "It's Raining Again".
As of 2007, Supertramp album sales exceeded 60 million.
- Supertramp (1970)
- Indelibly Stamped (1971)
- Crime of the Century (1974)
- Crisis? What Crisis? (1975)
- Even in the Quietest Moments... (1977)
- Breakfast in America (1979)
- ...Famous Last Words... (1982)
- Brother Where You Bound (1985)
- Free as a Bird (1987)
- Some Things Never Change (1997)
- Slow Motion (2002)
Images for kids
Supertramp Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.