Tanah Merah MRT Station facts for kids
The station's design has white-washed walls, curved pillars and a dome-shaped ceiling. There is a glass roof running along the middle of the station.
- 4 November 1989: Station opened
- 10 January 2001: Services towards Expo (CG1) began operation
- 22 July 2003: Services towards Changi Airport (CG2) converted into shuttle service
- 25 August 2014: Announced to have two additional platforms
- Platform A: Towards Pasir Ris (EW1)
- Platform B: Towards Joo Koon (EW29)
- Platform C: Towards Changi Airport (CG2)
- Platform D: Towards Changi Airport (CG2)
Images for kids
A C651 train at the station bound for Changi Airport terminal without PSD.
Tanah Merah MRT Station Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.