Telus Garden facts for kids
Quick facts for kidsTELUS Garden (high-rise)
Exterior of TELUS Garden offices
|Location||510 W Georgia Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|Construction started||May 2012|
|Opening||September 17, 2015|
|Cost||$750 million CAD|
|Roof||135.6 m (445 ft)|
|Floor area||1,000,000 sq. ft.|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Gregory Henriquez of Henriquez Partners Architects|
|Structural engineer||Glotman Simpson|
TELUS Garden is a 1,000,000 square foot office mixed-use redevelopment, located in Vancouver, BC, Canada. The two new buildings will incorporate office, retail and residential space. Of the 488,000 square feet of office space, approximately 212,000 square feet will be for Telus.
In August 2018, TELUS and Westbank (the joint building owners) announced the building's sale to an unnamed party. TELUS will continue to lease space in the building for its head office.
- Square footage of:
- The entire building: 1,000,000 square feet
- The office space (LEED Platinum): 488,000 square feet of office and retail space (457,000 office/31,000 retail)
- The residential space (LEED Gold): 450,000 square feet of residential space
- The retail space (LEED Platinum): 40,000 square feet of retail space (approximately 500,000 total)
- Number of storeys: 54 floors of residential space and 24 floors of office space
- Number of residential units: 428
- Targeting Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Gold certification
Telus Garden Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.