Trio facts for kids
A trio is a group of three things, or a group of three persons who are doing something together.
- Trio (music), three people performing music together
- Piano trio (piano, violin, cello)
- String trio (violin, viola, cello)
- Trio (jazz) (piano, double bass, drums)
- Power trio (electric guitar, bass guitar, drum kit)
- The middle section of a piece which is usually a minuet and trio or scherzo and trio
- The third section of a march (music)
- Trio (band), a German pop band who wrote "Da da da"
- The Trio, one incarnation of Trey Anastasio (band)
- Trio (album), a 1987 recording by Dolly Parton, Emmylou Harris and Linda Ronstadt. The group is also sometimes referred to as Trio.
- Trio 2 (album), a 1998 recording by Dolly Parton, Emmylou Harris and Linda Ronstadt
- The Trio, a live 1961 album featuring a jazz trio led by the Canadian jazz pianist Oscar Peterson
In other entertainment:
- Trio (TV network), a former American cable and satellite television channel owned by NBC Universal
- Trio (novel), a 1943 novel by Dorothy Baker
- Trio (1950 film), a movie directed by Ken Annakin
- Trio (TV series), a South Korean television drama produced by the MBC in 2002
- Trio (Stargate Atlantis), an episode of the television series Stargate Atlantis
- Trio, a speaker phone, personal handset and voice recorder made by Ipevo
- Trio AB, a Swedish telecommunications company
- Trio, South Carolina
- The European trade name of Japanese concern Kenwood Electronics
- An Australian company producing durable DVD Players
- A United Kingdom chocolate bar of the 1980s
- The S3 Trio 3D Graphics Accelerator.
- The Trio or Tiriyó people of South America, or the Tiriyó language
- An abstract family of languages with particular closure properties
Trio Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.