16 facts for kids
|Centuries:||1st century BC – 1st century – 2nd century|
|Decades:||10s BC 0s BC 0s – 10s – 20s 30s 40s|
|Years:||13 14 15 – 16 – 17 18 19|
|Ab urbe condita||769|
|English Regnal year||N/A|
— to —丙子年十二月十四日
|- Vikram Samvat||72–73|
|- Shaka Samvat||N/A|
|- Kali Yuga||3117–3118|
|Iranian calendar||606 BP – 605 BP|
|Islamic calendar||625 BH – 624 BH|
|Minguo calendar||1896 before ROC
|Thai solar calendar||559|
- A Roman army of 90,000 men commanded by Germanicus gains a victory at Idistaviso. They defeat the German war chief Arminius and capturing his wife Thusnelda.
- Noricans are defeated by Publius Silius, proconsul of Illyricum.
- Ovid's "Epistulae ex Ponto" appears.
- September 16 – Drusilla, daughter of Germanicus and Agrippina the Elder (d. 38)
- September 16 – Samual Yare, druid of Brittany, assistant to the Roman Emperor 100-126
- Agrippina the Younger, Roman Empress
- Possibly Scribonia, Second wife of Caesar Augustus and mother of Julia the Elder
16 Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.