Abdel Latif Moubarak facts for kids
Quick facts for kids
Abdel Latif Moubarak
عبد اللطيف مبارك
|Born||October 30, 1964
|Occupation||Poet and writer|
Abdel Latif Moubarak (Arabic: عبد اللطيف مبارك) is an Egyptian poet (born 1964). He is a member of the Egyptian Writers Union and a member of the Arab Writers on the Internet. He was born in Suez and writes poetry using classical Arabic and Egyptian vernacular. He received a Bachelor of Law from Ain Shams University. He was one of the most important poets of the 1980s and his poems were published in several literary magazines in Egypt and the Arab world, including the Arab magazine, Kuwait magazine, News Literature, Republic newspaper, Al-Ahram, the new publishing culture (magazine). Received the Excellence and Creativity Shield from the Arab Media Union in 2014 and Won the shield of excellence and creativity from the East Academy 2021
- 1994: أحاسيس وأصداء | Feelings and echoes, Egypt.
- 1996: العزف على هدير المدافع | Playing the roar of cannons, Egypt.
- 1997: همسات البحر| Sea whispers, Egypt.
- 2001: قراءة ثانية للجسد| A second reading of the body, Egypt.
- 2007: | نوبة عطش A bout of thirst
- 2016: بتجرب تانى تموت| Experienced death again
- 2018: قبس من جمر| Some of embers
Abdel Latif Moubarak Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.