Beamer facts for kids
LaTeX Beamer presentation screenshot
|Developer(s)||Till Tantau, Joseph Wright, Vedran Miletić|
|Initial release||March 2003|
3.55 / December 2, 2018
|Operating system||Unix-like, Windows|
|Platform||TeX Live, MikTeX|
|Available in||English, German, Croatian, Serbian|
|License||LaTeX Project Public License, GNU General Public License|
Beamer is an open source LaTeX document class for creating presentation slides. This software is mostly used to create slides with mathematical formulas. It also supports many compile options. By using Beamer, all slides will be generated in PDF style.
- Voß, H. (2011). PSTricks: Graphics and PostScript for TEX and LATEX. UIT Cambridge Ltd..
- CTAN - repository including further details of Beamer
- SATySFi - open source software aiming to replace LaTeX and Beamer
- Till Tantau, Joseph Wright, Vedran Miletić (2015) User's guide – from www.ctan.org
- Dohmen, Klaus (2010) Dual Screen Presentations with the LaTeX Beamer Class under X
- Introduction to Beamer on Wikibooks
Beamer Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.