kids encyclopedia robot

Cabana Colony, Florida facts for kids

Kids Encyclopedia Facts
Quick facts for kids
Cabana Colony, Florida
Cabana Colony, Florida is located in Florida
Cabana Colony, Florida
Cabana Colony, Florida
Location in Florida
Country United States
State Florida
County Palm Beach
 • Total 0.43 sq mi (1.11 km2)
 • Land 0.43 sq mi (1.11 km2)
 • Water 0.00 sq mi (0.00 km2)
13 ft (4 m)
 • Total 2,460
 • Density 5,734.27/sq mi (2,214.95/km2)
Time zone UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))
 • Summer (DST) UTC-4 (EDT)
Area code(s) 561
GNIS feature ID 2628519

Cabana Colony is a census-designated place in Palm Beach County, Florida, United States. Its population was 2,460 as of the 2020 census. Cabana Colony is located on the east side of State Road 811 and borders Palm Beach Gardens on three sides.

The 2010 U.S. Census depicts 42.2% of the population in Cabana Colony is male and the other 57.8% is female with a median age of 42.1 years old.


Historical population
Census Pop.
2020 2,460
U.S. Decennial Census

Educational Attainmet

In Cabana Colony, 71.2% of people over 25 years old have received their high school diplomas, while 15.7% received a higher degree and 13.1% have received no high school diploma.

See also

Kids robot.svg In Spanish: Cabana Colony para niños

kids search engine
Cabana Colony, Florida Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.