Como Ama una Mujer (miniseries) facts for kids
The Jennifer Lopez produced dramatic mini-series "Como Ama Una Mujer" is Jennifer Lopez's first Spanish-Language TV Project. The five-part dramatic mini-series will debut on the Univision Television Network this fall.
Jennifer Lopez expressed:
|“||We are very excited to present this project with Univision and proud to share one of our original series with the Hispanic community.||”|
An original production filmed in Mexico, "Como Ama Una Mujer" (How a Woman Loves) is inspired by the lyrics of Jennifer's first Spanish-language album of the same name released in 2007. At the end of each episode, Jennifer herself will perform the theme song that inspired that episode. The five part mini-series tells the story of a woman's journey to find her true soul-mate, but with her glamorous life and professional success come heartbreak.
- Leonor Varela (Blade II, The Tailor of Panama) portrays the lead character of Sofia, a famous singer/actress.
- Raul Mendez (Los Justos, Un Mundo Maravilloso, Matando Cabos, The Legend of Zorro) plays Diego.
- Cristián de la Fuente (Soñar No Cuesta Nada, Driven, Vampires: Los Muertos) - Andres.
- Gabriela de la Garza (Ángel, Las Alas de Amor, Belinda) plays Laura.
- Rebecca Jones (Cuna de Lobos, Dos Vidas, and Huracan) - Barbara.
- Rocío Verdejo (Los Justos, Corazón Marchito) plays Adriana.
- Martin Altomaro (Un Mundo Maravilloso, Demasiado Amor) - Paco.
- Josefo Rodríguez (Sombra del Otro, Miroslava) plays Fernando.
- Karoll Marquez (La Verdad, Cotidiano) plays Sofia's brother Nicolas.
- Luis Fernando Padilla (Destruir Dice, Mujer, Casos de la Vida Real) plays Felipe, Andres' best friend and soccer teammate.
Como Ama una Mujer (miniseries) Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.