Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station facts for kids
Dhoby Ghaut is the first triple-line interchange station in Singapore. It is the third deepest MRT station (after Bras Basah then Promenade) in Singapore. The deepest point is at 28 metres below ground level.
- 12 December 1987: Station opened along North South MRT Line
- 20 June 2003: North East MRT Line was opened
- 17 April 2010: Circle MRT Line was opened
- North South Line
- North East Line
- Circle Line
Next: Bras Basah (CC2)
- North South MRT Line: N1 (1987 - 2001)
- North East MRT Line: H5 (before opening)
- Circle MRT Line: N/A
Images for kids
The North South Line North-bound platform of Dhoby Ghaut Station
Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.