Institut national des sciences appliquées de Toulouse facts for kids
|Type||Public, Graduate engineering school|
43°34′13.161″N 1°28′4.513″E / 43.57032250°N 1.46792028°E
|Affiliations||Université Fédérale Toulouse Midi-Pyrénées
University of Toulouse
Institut national des sciences appliquées de Toulouse (INSA Toulouse, National Institute of Applied Sciences of Toulouse) is a renowned graduate engineering school in France. It is in a campus of the University of Toulouse (Southern France).
Its different curricula lead to the following French & European degrees :
- Ingénieur INSA Toulouse (INSA Toulouse Graduate engineer Masters level program)
- Masters Recherche & Doctorat (PhD doctorate studies )
- Mastères Spécialisés (MS)
Academic activities and industrial applied research are performed mainly in French and English languages. Students from a dozen of nationalities participate to the different curricula at INSA Toulouse.
Research activities at INSA Toulouse relate to the following topics:
- Nano and Multifunctional Materials for Machines and Structures
- Extreme Measurements, Non-Destructive Testing
- Microbial Systems, Biotechnologies, Water and Processes
- Energy Conversion and Optimised Energy Management
- Modelling, Simulation and Statistics for Physics, Engineering and Biology
- Cyber-Physical Systems, Micro-NanoSystems for Health, Aeronautics and Space
Women's History Month on Kiddle
Women Scientists of Antiquity
|Mary the Jewess|
All content from Kiddle encyclopedia articles (including the article images and facts) can be freely used under Attribution-ShareAlike license, unless stated otherwise. Cite this article:Institut national des sciences appliquées de Toulouse Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.