Jurij Moskvitin facts for kids
Jurij Moskvitin (Robert Jurij Moskvitin Hansen, January 6, 1938 – May 25, 2005) was a classical pianist, composer, philosopher, mathematician and boheme.
Jurij Moskvitin grew up in Denmark; his mother was a Russian aristocrat and his father was a Danish civil engineer. After World War II he studied at The Royal Danish Academy of Music in Copenhagen. He then obtained a master's degree in Philosophy at the University of Copenhagen.
He was a friend of Isak Dinesen (Karen Blixen), Simon Spies, Tao Nørager and Henrik Stangerup.
His works include:
- Essay on The Origin of Thought 1974 (philosophy)
- Det er spændende at tænke 1976 (philosophy)
- Music to the movie "Jorden Er Flad or The Earth is Flat" 1977 by Henrik Stangerup
- Den store undren 1992 (philosophy)
- Simon Spies. Historien om et venskab 1984–1999 (biography)
- Den døve øgle 2001 (Self-Portraits)
- Du må ikke sjuske med dit liv 2008 (biography; Henrik Stangerup)
He was one of the main characters in the documentary "En aften i november" the other being Ilja Bergh. He was also interviewed in the documentary "At skrive eller dø & At forråde virkeligheden" about his relationship with Henrik Stangerup. He regularly appeared in the Danish TV-program "Smagsdommerne" until his death. He also appears in the radio documentary "Eliten fra Minefeltet" where he talks about his relationship to the pianist Klaus Heerfordt.
Images for kids
Jurij Moskvitin Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.