Karim facts for kids
Quick facts for kidsKareem (Karim or Kerim)
|Pronunciation||Kar-EE-m or Ka-Ri-m|
|Gender||Male (Female: Karim)|
|Meaning||Generous, Noble, Honorable|
|Place of origin||Arabic|
Karim is an Arabic name with a female and male form, the male form is Kareem. It means "generous", "noble", or "honorable".
- Prince Karim Aga Khan, Imām of the Shia Imami Ismaili Muslims
- Karim Benzema, French footballer
- Karim Haggui, Tunisian footballer
- Karim Masimov, Prime Minister of Kazakhstan
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (born 1947), American basketball player
In Spanish: Karim para niños
Karim Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.