Kumkum Bhagya facts for kids
|Created by||Ekta Kapoor|
|Developed by||Ekta Kapoor|
|Directed by||Sameer Kulkarni
|Opening theme||Kumkum Bhagya|
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||1380 as of 7 June 2019|
|Running time||21 Minutes|
|Production company(s)||Balaji Telefilms|
|Distributor||Zee Entertainment Praises|
|Original network||Zee TV|
|Original release||15 April 2014– present|
|Related shows||Kundali Bhagya|
Kumkum Bhagya is a Hindi Language Indian television soap opera. Which is premiered on 15th April 2014. and is broadcast weeknights on Zee TV. The show is loosely based on the Novel Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen.
A spin-off series has been made titled Kundali Bhagya, which portrays the life of Pragya's long lost two sisters Preeta And Shristi.
The series started as the stories of Pragya And Bulbul, and their mother Sarla's hope to see them married, but as the time went by, the series revolved around Abhi And Pragya.
- Sriti Jha as Pragya Abhishek Mehra
- Shabbir Ahluwalia as Abhishek Mehra /Rockstar Abhi
- Mrunal Thakur as Bulbul/Pragya's Sister
- Arjit Taneja/Vin Rana as Purab Khanna
- Rucha Sarvan as Disha/ Purab's wife.
- Mishal Raheja as King Singh
- Kaurwakee Vaistha as Kaira Singh
Images for kids
Kumkum Bhagya Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.