List of The Loud House characters facts for kids
The Loud House features a cast of characters based on creator Chris Savino's own experiences with his large family. The series takes place in a fictional town called Royal Woods, which is located somewhere in Michigan. The series largely revolves around Lincoln's point of view in dealing with his 10 other sisters. New characters have been introduced over time as the show has run its course which include; Lincoln's best friend Clyde, Lincoln's classmates, faculty at Lincoln's school, Lincoln's extended family, neighbors, and the Casagrande family among others in Royal Woods.
- Only characters that have made at least four appearances and four speaking roles should be listed here. Minor characters that do not meet this requirement are not included here.
- The Loud family
- The McBride family
- The Casagrandes
- Royal Woods Schools
The Loud family
Lincoln Loud (voiced by Sean Ryan Fox in the pilot "Bathroom Break!!", Grant Palmer in S1E1A-S1E22B, Collin Dean in S1E23A-S3E18A, singing voice by Jackson Petty in S3E17, Tex Hammond in S3E18B-S4E21B, Asher Bishop in S4E23A-present ) is an 11-year-old boy (12-year-old season 5 onward) with white hair, who is the middle child and the only son of the Loud family. The character got his name from E Lincoln Avenue in Royal Oak, where the show's creator Chris Savino grew up. Lincoln has a passion for comic books, in particular his favorite superhero Ace Savvy which has a playing card theme. Lincoln is also the family nerd, along with Lisa. Lincoln has other talents like cooking, playing video games, performing magic tricks, and helping his younger sister Lola in preparing for her pageants as her coach. He tries to give helpful advice when dealing with sibling relationships. In "Schooled!", Lincoln starts middle school and faces the challenges of middle school life.
Lori Loud (voiced by Catherine Taber) is the 17-year-old eldest child of the Loud family (18-year-old season 5 onward). She is named after one of Savino's five sisters. Lori is the roommate of her younger sister Leni, but she is not anymore as she now attends Fairway University as of "Schooled!". While Lori is depicted as a bossy, and short-tempered teenager (adult as of season 5 onward) who is condescending towards her younger siblings, she cares deeply about her family. Lori wears a light blue tank top, brown cargo shorts, blue slip-on shoes, and white pearl earrings. As the only Loud child with a driver's license, she usually forces her siblings to do errands for her in exchange for being transported somewhere, but Lana's Living Out Loud podcast reveals that Leni now has a driving lincense. She is also shown to frequently have intense flatulence which she denies claiming that the sound was made by her shoes or another object like loose floorboards or a car seat. Lori is highly skilled at playing golf and is the first student in her school to join the golf varsity team as a freshman, but as of "Schooled!" she is now in Fairway University. She also has a long-distance sweetheart named Bobby Santiago. In "Schooled!", Lori finally enrolls at Fairway University and has a hard time finding a room on its themed floors before eventually has her backup plan of commute to Fairway University instead and settling on the Water Hazard floor.
Leni Loud (voiced by Liliana Mumy) is the 16-year-old second child of the Loud family (17-year-old season 5 onward). Leni is named after the character Lennie Small, a mentally-challenged but compassionate and physically strong and curious companion of George Milton in John Steinbeck's novella Of Mice and Men. Leni and her older sister Lori are roommates, but they are not anymore as Lori attends Fairway University as of "Schooled!". Leni wears a seafoam green dress, red hoop earrings, white slip-on sandals with seafoam green bows, and white sunglasses that she is almost seen wearing on top of her head. She often goes shopping at the Royal Woods Mall. She has a fear of spiders that is referenced in multiple episodes, most notably "Along Came a Sister". Along with Luna, she has the best relationship with Lincoln of his older sisters. Leni occasionally fights with Lori over things such as clothes. Leni was promoted a job at Reininger's Department Store at the Royal Woods Mall folding clothes. She does not have a driver's license nor does she know how to drive Vanzilla in "Driving Miss Hazy", but Lana's "Listen Out Loud" podcast reveals that she is now able to drive it. As of season 5, Leni becomes the oldest sibling of the house while Lori is away at Fairway University.
Luna Loud (voiced by Nika Futterman) is the 15-year-old third child of the Loud family, (16-year-old season 5 onward). She is named after a pet dachshund Chris Savino's mother-in-law owned. She wears a purple shirt, a lavender skirt, a white belt, high purple boots, paperclip earrings, 3 black bracelets, and a choker. She is depicted as a wild and upbeat musician who owns and plays various instruments, with her signature instrument being a purple Dean ML electric guitar. Her passion for music has had a negative side as shown in the episode "For Bros About to Rock", where it is revealed that she unintentionally "ruined" her siblings' first concerts. The episodes "Study Muffin" and "L is for Love" revealed that Luna is bisexual as she is shown to be attracted to Lincoln's male tutor Hugh, and a female classmate named Sam Sharp. Luna's siblings are aware that Sam is female, and are supportive of Luna's crush on her. Showrunner Michael Rubiner said that "with 10 girls in the family", the crew felt natural "to explore one of them being LGBTQ". As of the episode "Racing Hearts", Luna and Sam are officially dating.
Luan Loud (voiced by Cristina Pucelli) is the 14-year-old fourth child of the Loud family, (15-year-old season 5 onward), the roommate of Luna and is named after one of Savino's five sisters. She is depicted as the comedian of the house, with most of her dialogue consisting of bad puns that annoy her siblings. Luan wears a white sleeveless shirt, a yellow skirt, yellow socks, brown shoes, and 3 pink flowers. Every April Fools' Day, she becomes a sadistic prank-obsessed maniac which leaves her family and Clyde in complete fear of the holiday. While she pulls mostly successful pranks, the tables are turned sometimes to effect her as seen in the episodes "Fool's Paradise" and "Fool Me Twice". However, it seemed like Luan stopped doing that because Season 4 has no April Fools Day episodes. However "Pranks for the Memories with the Casagrandes" focuses on a similar theme. Luan also has other talents which include being an expert birthday clown, juggler, magician, mime artist, and ventriloquist where she owns a dummy named Mr. Coconuts. It is often shown that Luan gets jealous of her other siblings at times, an example being the episode "Funny Business" where Lincoln begins to overshadow her as a birthday clown. As of the episode "Rita Her Rights", Luan is now in high school, is a freshman there, and now attends school with her older sisters Lori, Leni, and Luna. However, as of "Schooled!", Luan is now a sophomore, and she now attends high school with just Leni and Luna, since Lori is now in college.
Lynn Loud Jr.
Lynn Loud Jr. (voiced by Jessica DiCicco) is the 13-year-old (14-year-old season 5 onward) athletic fifth child of the Loud family, who is also named after one of Savino's five sisters (Lynn). She tends to start competitions among her siblings and plays a large number of different sports. Lynn Jr. is very superstitious as she does not want anything to ruin her winning streaks and makes various assumptions for each superstition. She wears a red and white jersey, red-and-white track shorts, black cleats, and white high-knee socks. Unlike Lori, Lynn is not insecure when she passes gas. She does not hesitate to burp out loud or to try things such as a Dutch oven on Lincoln. In the episode "Middle Men", it is revealed that Lynn developed a brash personality when she started middle school as she was bullied throughout her first day.
Lucy Loud (voiced by Jessica DiCicco) is the 8-year-old (9-year-old season 5 onward) seventh child of the Loud family and Lynn Jr.'s roommate. Her name came from Savino and his wife's plans for having daughters. She wears long arm sleeves, stockings, a black dress, a shirt, and black shoes. Lucy has pale white skin and long black hair with bangs that cover her eyes and looks identical to the Loud children's great-grandmother Harriet. Lucy seems to appear out of nowhere at times which often frightens her siblings when she pops up near them. She is also a fortune-teller, whose predictions turn out to happen in a very literal manner. At school, Lucy is a part of the Morticians' Club with students who have similar traits as her. Lucy has a bust of the vampire Edwin who is from her favorite book and TV series The Vampires of Melancholia. While she pledges to be with Edwin in the afterlife, her crush is Rusty Spokes' brother Rocky Spokes.
Lana Loud (voiced by Grey Griffin) is the 6-year-old (7-year-old season 5 ("Strife of the Party") onward) eighth child of the Loud family, and is also named after one of Savino's five sisters. Lana is the identical twin sister of her roommate Lola and was born two minutes before her as revealed in the episode "Ties That Bind". This makes Lana the older twin. She wears mostly a red baseball cap, white sneakers, a murky green t-shirt and dark blue overalls. Lana is depicted as a tomboy who loves to play in the mud and get her hands dirty. Lana is a skilled handy worker, plumber, and mechanic who loves animals (mostly frogs and reptiles) that she will defend from any possible harm. She also has a close bond with her sister Lola, who she hangs out and works together with. Throughout the series, she is shown to act like a dog as she eats either trash or dog food. It is stated by Leni and Lincoln in Leni's Listen Out Loud podcast that the family buys her food and toys at the pet shop. As of the episode "Strife of the Party", Lana and Lola are now 7 years old.
Lola Loud (voiced by Grey Griffin) is the 6-year-old (7-year-old season 5 ("Strife of the Party") onward) ninth child of the Loud family and the identical twin sister of her roommate Lana. The episode "Ties That Bind" reveals that Lola was born two minutes after Lana, making her the younger twin. She is named after a pet Dachshund of Savino's. Lola is depicted as a "Princess" who plots and schemes to get her way, and becomes maniacal if her siblings or anyone else angers her in any way. She is mostly seen wearing a long pink gown, sash, a white pearl necklace, long pink gloves, white earrings, pink high heels, and a tiara. Lola is constantly entered in child beauty pageants. Lola is shown to constantly tattletale out loud on her siblings (mostly Lincoln) when they confess quietly to what they did. Underneath her selfish and mean-spirited demeanor, she is shown to be forgiving and affectionate to others and self-admits to being a "crazy pants" sometimes. There is a running gag that shows Lola's strength exaggerated in a comedic way when she gets angry, such as single-handedly subduing her oldest sister Lori. Both she and Lana use a pink jeep as their mode of transportation around Royal Woods. As of the episode "Strife of the Party", Lola and Lana are now 7 years old.
Lisa Loud (voiced by Lara Jill Miller) is the 4-year-old (5-year-old season 5 onward) 10th child of the Loud family, and is also named after one of Savino's five sisters. Lisa is a child prodigy and gifted child who has a Ph.D. but is currently in kindergarten by her own choice. However, she is now in 1st grade as of "Schooled!". Lisa enjoys solving complex equations, math problems, and performing elaborate experiments where she often uses her unaware siblings and Clyde as test subjects. She wears glasses, an olive green turtleneck sweater, dark pink pants, and brown loafers. Lisa often uses formal and detailed terms to refer to basic things before saying it in layman's terms. She often tends to be quite reckless and unethical with her experiments but is a good-hearted girl down to her core. A running gag is that some of Lisa's beakers filled with compound mixtures tend to explode, which provokes many alterations in her body such as occasional mutations. She is also a fan of west coast rap music and is very good at breakdancing. Despite her intellect, Lisa greatly struggles with simple things such as arts and crafts due to having stubby fingers and forming friendships with others. Some of Lisa's inventions consist of but are not limited to an assortment of robots, Gloweos (cookies infused with the bioluminescent DNA of the Aequorea victoria that make the consumer glow in the dark for a short time), a Urine Detector liquid that removes urine from bodies of water, Gravity Shoes that enable her to walk on the ceiling, a chocolate fountain that started out as a nuclear fusion device until she dropped her chocolate bar in it, a compatibility machine used to match up two people, robotic kangaroo legs to go with Lisa and Lily's shared kangaroo costume, lie-detecting cameras that worked too well, and a chemical analysis machine.
Lily Loud (voiced by Grey Griffin) is the 1-year-old (2-year-old season 5 onward) baby (toddler as of season 5 onward) of the Loud family as well as the 11th child and Lisa's roommate. Her name came from Savino and his wife's plans for having daughters. She is mostly seen wearing only a diaper, however, Lily is now seen wearing a white shirt, purple pants, and white shoes as of season 5. Lily is babysat by Lincoln on several occasions. She has a habit of losing her diaper causing her to go naked and also causing her fellow siblings to put her diaper back on. Lincoln, the siblings, and the parents always change Lily's diaper in Lisa and Lily's room. The only phrase Lily generally says aside from gibberish is "poo-poo", generally coupled with her diaper flying across the screen or needing a diaper change. However, as of "Schooled!" Lily is now potty trained. Lily shares a room with her older sister Lisa and sometimes her gibberish can be translated by some of her siblings. Around the end of "Washed Up", Lily is the only one who sees Lake Eddy's residential cryptid Plessy which Lincoln and Lucy were wanting to find. In "Any Given Sundae", Lily tries her first ice cream and enjoys it despite some setbacks. In "Schooled!", Lily starts saying more words while referring to herself in the third person, starts wearing clothes, and was reluctant to start preschool at Baby Bunker Preschool by pretending to forget how she was potty-trained until she saw Leni's posts of what they did there.
Lynn Loud Sr.
Lynn Loud Sr. (voiced by Brian Stepanek) is the father of the Loud children whose whole face is unseen until the episode "11 Louds a Leapin'" in the second season. Lynn Sr. often breaks up fights between his children before it goes too far. He is shown to be completely ignorant of the use of modern technologies to the point of not knowing how to text. Lynn Sr. wears a sea green sweater, brown slacks, and brown shoes. For employment, Lynn Sr. used to work in IT before pursuing a culinary career as he does all the cooking for his family. His dream is finally realized in the episode "Cooked!" when he opens up his own restaurant called Lynn's Table. In "Recipe for Disaster", it is revealed that Lynn Sr. learned some of his ingredients for his dishes from his home economics teacher who now owns the Frosty Farms Frozen Foods company.
Rita Loud (voiced by Jill Talley) is the mother of the Loud children, whose whole face is unseen until the episode "11 Louds a Leapin'" in the second season. Rita is shown to be caring towards her children, but she is not afraid to punish them if their fighting goes too far. Rita wears a pink buttoned shirt, purple pants, white earrings, and black low tops. It is revealed in the episodes "Cover Girls" and "L is for Love" that she met Lynn Sr. when she was working as a crossing guard. Rita's family includes her father Albert, from whom she learned how to drive a plane and a tank. She also has one aunt named Ruth. Rita works as a dental assistant under the dentist Dr. Feinstein, though she is working to become an author. In "Write and Wrong", Rita gets a job at the Royal Woods Gazette.
Other Loud family members
Albert "Pop Pop"
Albert (voiced by Fred Willard in S1E1A-S4E14B, Christopher Swindle in S5E9B) is the kids' grandfather, Rita's father, and Ruth's brother who is often called "Pop Pop" by his grandchildren. It is revealed in the series that he was a former member of the United States military until his retirement. Albert wears a white button-up shirt, blue jeans, a black belt, and orange suspenders. He has a good relationship with his daughter and is very close to Lincoln, with whom he shares the same hair color and hairstyle. While it was revealed in "Cover Girls" that Albert is near-sighted, this is never brought up again in later episodes. Starting in "The Old and the Restless", Albert moved into Sunset Canyon Retirement Home where his old friends live.
Myrtle (voiced by Jennifer Coolidge) is the girlfriend of Albert who becomes the Loud children's honorary grandmother. As she traveled in her youth prior to meeting Albert, Myrtle never got around to getting married or having children of her own. When she became Albert's girlfriend, she started to treat the Loud children as her own grandchildren. Upon accepting her, the children stated to call her "Gran-Gran" as she had wanted them to call her. The episode "Resident Upheaval" reveals that Myrtle does not live at Sunset Canyon Retirement Home. By the end of the episode, Myrtle moves in to Sunset Canyon Retirement Home with Gayle as a roommate.
Ruth (voiced by Grey Griffin) is Albert's sister, Rita's aunt, and the Loud children's great-aunt who is depicted as a cat lady with a distasteful attitude as she makes the kids watch her cats when they visit and eat old pudding. She also wears an olive green dress with flowers on it and white shoes. Ruth is also shown to have a sixth toe on her left foot which creeps out even Lynn Sr. Rita, Lana, and later Lily are the only ones who can tolerate visiting her.
Loud family pets
The Loud family has different pets in their house who usually show the same emotions as the children on different occasions. The main family pets include a black and white Miniature Bull Terrier named Charles, who has freckles and a black concentric circle. Charles is usually seen sleeping in Lincoln's room. The next is a cat named Cliff, who has black fur, a large black nose and small ears. Geo is a pet hamster that travels in a hamster ball. Lastly, there is a yellow canary named Walt who often has an angry expression on his face and was shown to be strong enough to lift Lily. The vocal effects for Charles, Cliff, and Walt are provided by Dee Bradley Baker while the vocal effects of Geo are provided by Audrey Wasilewski.
The Loud siblings also keep their own pets. Hops is Lana's pet frog and "best friend" where they first met while she was swimming in a pond in the episode "Frog Wild". He is shown to help her out in times of need. Lana also has a pet rat named Bitey, a lizard named Izzy, and a snake named El Diablo. Luan has a pet rabbit named Gary. Lucy has a pet bat named Fangs.
The McBride family
Clyde McBride (voiced by Caleel Harris in S1E1A-S3E8A, Andre Robinson in S3E8B-present) is an 11-year-old boy who is best friends with Lincoln. He owns a walkie-talkie that he uses on missions with Lincoln, and is usually up-to-date on code words used when conveying messages. Clyde shares many interests with Lincoln, such as video games and science fiction movies. He used to have an unrequited crush on Lori and tended to get nosebleeds and faint whenever he saw her. He wears circular glasses, black pants, a yellow-and-blue striped shirt and black tennis shoes. When Lincoln cosplays as Ace Savvy, Clyde dresses as Ace's sidekick One-Eyed Jack.
Howard and Harold McBride
Howard and Harold McBride (voiced by Michael McDonald and Wayne Brady) are Clyde's overprotective fathers who care deeply about their son's well-being. Howard is a red-haired man and Harold is an African-American man who is the son of Gayle. While they shower Clyde with attention, they rarely let him do anything unsupervised as Howard tends to get overemotional while watching his son grow up. Harold and Howard wear brown slacks, a pair of jeans, white sneakers, brown loafer shoes, a red collared shirt, a blue/teal sweater vest, a black bow tie, and a light blue shirt. The McBrides, who are also an interracial couple, are the first married gay couple to be featured in a Nickelodeon animated series.
Gayle McBride (voiced by Loretta Devine) is the mother of Harold and the grandmother of Clyde. She was mentioned a lot in the series before showing up in person in the episode "Resident Upheaval" where she was up against Myrtle for an available room in Sunset Canyon Retirement Home sparking a competition between Lincoln and Clyde to see whose grandmother will move in. By the end of the episode, Gayle gets a double room while gaining Myrtle as a roommate.
McBride family pets
- Cleopawtra (vocal effects provided by Dee Bradley Baker) – The McBride family's orange cat. Her name is a pun on "Cleopatra."
- Nepurrtiti (vocal effects provided by Dee Bradley Baker) – A lavender kitten that was obtained by the McBrides in "Baby Steps". Her name is a pun on "Nefertiti."
There are two characters from the spinoff show The Casagrandes who are also main characters in The Loud House. They first appeared here before the spinoff was made.
Ronnie Anne Santiago
Ronalda "Ronnie" Anne Santiago (voiced by Breanna Yde in S1E15B-S3E21, Izabella Alvarez in S4E1-present) is the 11-year-old (12-year-old season 5 onward) sister of Bobby who is Lincoln's friend and former classmate. She's a tomboy who is very tough and enjoys skateboarding, playing video games, and pranks. She wears a purple sweatshirt, jean shorts, a white tank top, purple shoes and pink socks. A running gag is that one member of either her or Lincoln's family refers to one of them as the other's boyfriend/girlfriend which they instantly deny. It is implied multiple times throughout the series though that they harbor feelings for each other.
Roberto Alejandro Martinez-Millan Luis "Bobby" Santiago Jr. (voiced by Carlos PenaVega) is a 17-year-old boy (18-year-old season 5 onward) who is Lori's boyfriend and older brother of Ronnie Anne. Bobby is often nicknamed "Boo Boo Bear" by Lori. He wears blue jeans, brown shoes, a black belt, a cream T-shirt and a green shirt over it. In "Save the Date", it is shown that Bobby will retaliate if his sister Ronnie Anne gets offended, even if it means breaking up with Lori. Although he and his family moved away to live with the Casagrande family in Great Lakes City in "The Loudest Mission: Relative Chaos", Bobby and Lori managed to find a way to make their relationship work. In "Schooled!", Bobby finally enrolls at Fairway University along with Lori and has a hard time finding a room on its themed floors before eventually has his backup plan of commute to Fairway University instead and settling on the Water Hazard floor.
Royal Woods Schools
This section lists the faculty and students of Royal Woods Elementary, Middle, and High School:
Royal Woods Elementary School
- Wilbur T. Huggins (voiced by Stephen Tobolowsky) – The strict principal of Royal Woods Elementary School. Like Lincoln and Clyde, he has also been a fan of Ace Savvy since his childhood. It is revealed in "Absent Minded" that he was the alumni of Royal Woods Elementary who got perfect attendance 30 years before Clyde. In "The Write Stuff", Principal Huggins does his writing by the book when he oversees the school's Writing Club. This did conflict with Rita's ways of writing until a poetry performance done by the Writing Club at the Burnt Bean coffee shop in Fern Valley causes Superintendent Chen to be impressed with both Rita and Principal Huggins. Later episodes of season four revealed that Principal Huggins started to wear a brown toupee that is made of real horse hair.
- Agnes Johnson (voiced by Susanne Blakeslee) – A fifth-grade teacher at Royal Woods Elementary School who Lincoln and Clyde has as a teacher, but as of "Schooled!" she is no longer their teacher due to Lincoln and Clyde attending middle school now.
- Cheryl (voiced by Grey Griffin) – The school secretary at Royal Woods Elementary School who speaks with a Southern accent. The episode "Schooled!" reveals that Cheryl has a younger sister named Meryl who looks and talks exactly like her and works at Royal Woods Middle School.
- Coach Pacowski (voiced by Jeff Bennett) – A gym teacher at Royal Woods Elementary School with a stern and authoritarian personality who has a crush on Agnes Johnson. In "Teachers' Union", it is revealed that Coach Pacowski enjoys mini-golf, has never left Michigan, and lives on a houseboat with his mom. Following a failed date with Agnes, he starts to fall in love with Nurse Patti after she patched him up from his obstacle course injuries and found out that they have a common hobby.
- Haiku (voiced by Georgie Kidder) – An 11-year-old goth girl who is one of Lucy's friends and a member of the same Morticians' Club that Lucy is a part of, originally introduced as one of Lincoln's dates in "Dance, Dance Resolution". She has a hairstyle where some of her hair covers her left eye. Haiku has a crush on an ostensibly 200-year-old vampire. In "A Grave Mistake", she and Lucy become co-presidents of the Morticians' Club after Bertrand leaves Royal Woods. She's named after a type of poetry: Haiku.
- Norm (voiced by Jeff Bennett) – The janitor at Royal Woods Elementary School. He is shown to secretly keep a friendly mutated pet rat with green eyes and two tails named Cinnamon in the school's basement as he did not want him to be studied by the scientists. Lincoln, Clyde, Stella, Liam, Rusty, and Zach eventually find out by investigating rumors of a "rat beast," but assure Norm they will keep his secret.
- Nurse Patti (voiced by Lara Jill Miller) – The 41-year-old friendly school nurse at Royal Woods Elementary who is Coach Pacowski's girlfriend due to their common hobby at mini-golf.
Royal Woods Middle School
- Chandler McCann (voiced by Daniel DiVenere) – Chandler is one of the most popular kids in Royal Woods Elementary School. He now attends Royal Woods Middle School as of "Schooled!". Chandler first appeared in "The Waiting Game" and, while originally appearing in a minor recurring role from seasons 1-4, Chandler gradually develops into the series main antagonist starting from season 5-onward, developing into Lincoln's archenemy starting from the premier of season 5. So far, the episode "Jeers for Fears" has been the only episode when Chandler showed some genuine respect towards Lincoln and Clyde.
- Girl Jordan (voiced by Catherine Taber) – One of Lincoln's 11-year-old (12-year-old season 5 onward) classmates. The two of them notably share a dodgeball rivalry. She is named and designed after staff member Jordan Rosato.
- Liam Hunnicutt (voiced by Lara Jill Miller) – Lincoln's 11-year-old (12-year-old season 5 onward) friend with a bowl cut who speaks in a Southern accent and lives on a farm. He enjoys loud music exclaiming that he wants the music "turned up to eleven".
- Margo Roberts (voiced by Lara Jill Miller in S2E2A-S3E10B, Brec Bassinger in S323B-present) - Lynn Jr.'s best friend who is a member of each of her sports teams.
- Meryl (voiced by Grey Griffin) - The school secretary at Royal Woods Middle School and the younger sister of Cheryl with light brown hair.
- Mr. Bolfhofner (voiced by James Arnold Taylor) - As a very strict math teacher and a former soldier in the army in his 30s, Mr. Bolfhofner expects his students to be in his classroom on time. Starting in season five, he now teaches his class in a wooden class trailer outside the main building where Lincoln and Chandler are two of his students. In addition, Mr. Bolhofner's appearance has gotten sloppy and he is shown to have a pet piranha named Hank.
- Paula Price (voiced by Cree Summer) - A crippled girl in a right leg cast and crutches who is a member of the Turkey Jerkies. She was also part of Lynn's other sports teams despite her disability.
- Rusty Spokes (voiced by Wyatt Griswold in S1E10A-S4E26A, Owen Rivera-Babbey in S5E1-present) – The 11-year-old (12-year-old season 5 onward) talkative member of an unnamed bicycle group who is one of Lincoln's schoolmates. He becomes one of Lincoln's friends. In "Back in Black", it is revealed that Rusty has a brother named Rocky who has a crush on Lucy. In "Pasture Bedtime", it is revealed that Rusty is allergic to hot sauce.
- Stella Zhau (voiced by Haley Tju) – An 11-year-old (12-year-old season 5 onward) tall Filipino American girl who moved to Royal Woods. She was initially seen by her bow and hair bun style in "White Hare" before being revealed in "Be Stella My Heart" where she no longer sports a bow and hair bun. Lincoln, Clyde, Liam, Rusty, and Zach thought that Stella had a crush on them until she stated that she wanted to be friends with them which they did.
- Zachary "Zach" Gurdle (voiced by Jessica DiCicco) – An 11-year-old (12-year-old season 5 onward) bespectacled red-haired boy who is one of Lincoln's friends and schoolmates. He and his parents are obsessed with conspiracy theories and aliens, and believe the U.S. government is spying on them. According to Lincoln in "Overnight Success", Zach lives "between a freeway and a circus." In "Pasture Bedtime", it is revealed that Zach's hair is vulnerable to certain hair dyes that causes his hair to fall off temporarily.
Royal Woods High School
- Becky (voiced by Lara Jill Miller) – A girl who is one of Lori and Leni's friends and one of Lori's classmates. In "Deal Me Out", it is revealed that Becky is a fan of Ace Savvy.
- Benjamin "Benny" Stein (voiced by Jessica DiCicco in S2E12B, Sean Giambrone in S3E25A-present) - A boy who is Luan's love interest. They start to have a relationship as shown in the episode "Stage Plight" where they kiss in Mrs. Bernardo's production of Romeo & Juliet. Benny has a marionette named Mrs. Appleblossom. In Luan's second Listen Out Loud podcast, it is revealed that Benny has a neighbor who leads a group of werewolf enthusiasts. His last name was revealed in the "Winter Special" graphic novel.
- Samantha "Sam" Sharp (voiced by Jill Talley in S2E12B, Alyson Stoner in S3E24B-present) – A 15-year-old girl and Luna's girlfriend who is one of her fellow musicians and classmates. Sam has a younger brother named Simon, whom she considers as very troublesome.
This section lists those who recurred in The Loud House:
- Bernie (voiced by Fred Tatasciore) - An elderly man who is one of Albert's friends and has a tendency to loose his false teeth as seen in "Head Poet's Anxiety". The episode "Resident Upheaval" reveals that Bernie is on the Sunset Canyon Retirement Home board.
- Bud Grouse (voiced by John DiMaggio) – The elderly, bald and grumpy neighbor of the Loud family whose first name was revealed in the Family Tree graphic novel and the episode "The Write Stuff". In "11 Louds a Leapin", it is revealed that Mr. Grouse tends to confiscate any items of the Loud siblings that accidentally end up on his property (including Bobby). Also, it is revealed that Mr. Grouse has a large extended family that he can barely pay a visit to due to financial difficulties. In most episodes, it is shown that Mr. Grouse can be bribed with certain foods like Lynn Sr.'s lasagna in exchange for favors.
- Chester "Chunk" Monk (voiced by John DiMaggio) – A burly man with a shaved head and a nose ring who is Luna's roadie. In "Roadie to Nowhere", Chunk's real name is revealed to be Chester. He was also revealed to have been a musical alumnus at Royal Woods High School, indicating that he moved from Britain when he was young. In the same episode, it is revealed that he has his own band called Chunk and the Pieces and a flat that he lives in when he isn't doing events that does not require him sleeping in his van. Aside from this, he also works as a roadie for other bands as seen in the graphic novel Loud and Proud.
- Fiona (voiced by Alex Ryan) - A worker at Reininger's who is Leni's co-worker and work friend.
- Grant (voiced by Grant Palmer) - A worker at the Burpin' Burger who is a two-time employee of the month. When Lynn Sr. opened up Lynn's Table, Grant got a second job there.
- Hunter Spector (voiced by Brian Stepanek) - A ghost hunter who is the host of ARGGH! (short for Academy of Really Good Ghost Hunters) which Lincoln and Clyde watch.
- Katherine Mulligan (voiced by Catherine Taber) – A 34-year-old news reporter who reports on different things. It is shown sometimes that she talks in her announcing voice outside of her news casts.
- Kotaro (voiced by Phil LaMarr) – A 45-year-old Japanese man who is Lynn Sr.'s best friend and band-mate who plays the keyboard. When Lynn Sr. opened up Lynn's Table, Kotaro became one of the waiters. In Clyde's Listen Out Loud episode that had him shadowing Lynn Sr., it is revealed that Kotaro is on good terms with Mr. Grouse.
- Mick Swagger (voiced by Jeff Bennett) - A rock star who is Luna's idol and is also liked by her friends. Luna closely follows his words as she got her passion for music when she was young by attending one of his concerts. In later episodes, Mick appears in Luna's imagination often giving her advice on certain things.
- Ms. Carmichael (voiced by Kari Wahlgren) - The manager of Reininger's who becomes Leni's boss when she gets hired there.
- Phillip "Flip" Philipini (voiced by John DiMaggio) – The elderly, cheap and smug owner of the gas station Flip's Food and Fuel that sells a frozen carbonated drink called the Flipee. He also works as a vendor when not at his gas station. As seen in some episodes, Flip is shown to own some side businesses out of his gas station like the pawn shop Pat's Pawn and Prawn and a ticket-selling business called Tucker's Ticks and Tux where he refers to his Pat and Tucker aliases as his associates. In "Net Gains", it is revealed that Flip is the sponsor of the Turkey Jerkies, has unpaid citations in his car, and was recognized by some prison inmates on the prison's basketball court when he drove by, implying that he was in prison once. In "The Loudest Thanksgiving", Flip served as the episode's narrator and was the one who suggested to the Loud family and the Casagrande family that they alternate locations on Thanksgiving to keep Lori and Bobby from not spending Thanksgiving apart. In "Washed Up", the boat that Flip rents to the Loud family during their cruise on Lake Eddy has ores painted on and a bad engine. He was able to forgive their late fee when he rescues them and learns the fate of his boat. In "Recipe for Disaster", it was revealed that Flip went to the same middle school as Lynn Sr. when they were young and tended to get in trouble at school. In "Blinded by Science", it is revealed that Flip cannot feel pain upon dropping a cheese-filled drum on his foot, can hold his breath underwater for 5 minutes, can swallow many gallons of water at once, can burp out of his ear, can withstand 0 degree temperatures, and has strange anatomies on him like a heart in his belly, a liver in his neck, fish gills on his legs, four butt cheeks with two associated butt cracks, and a brain in his knee. The episode "Electshunned" revealed that Flip used to be the Mayor of Royal Woods.
- Scoots (voiced by Grey Griffin) – A sarcastic old woman in sunglasses with a rebellious streak who is mostly seen riding on a mobility scooter. She is friends with Albert and likes to cause trouble for others when she can. The episode "Resident Upheaval" reveals that Scoots is the head of the Sunset Canyon Retirement Home board.
- Seymour (voiced by Rob Paulsen) - A short elderly African-American man who is one of Albert's friends. In "Insta-gran", it is revealed that Seymour's left eye has a mind of its own. The episode "Resident Upheaval" reveals that Seymour is on the Sunset Canyon Retirement Home board.
List of The Loud House characters Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.