Little Monsters (TV series) facts for kids
Quick facts for kidsLittle Monsters
|Developed by||Russell Neale Dever|
|Written by||Jimmy Hibbert|
|Directed by||Tony Garth|
|Voices of||David Holt
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|No. of episodes||52|
Kenny Mark Wharton
|Running time||52 × 5 minute|
|First shown in||September 1998|
|Original release||14 September– 31 December 1998|
First broadcast in 1998, the five-minute episodes of Little Monsters were co-produced by Ealing Studios and CBBC. Little Monsters was also translated into Scottish Gaelic, known as: Na Bleigeardan. In France, it was broadcast by TF1, under the title: Petites Crapules, in Germany on Super RTL as: Kleine Monsters, in Italy on RAI2 and RAI1 as: Adorabili Pesti, in the Middle East on Spacetoon as: المتعبون الصغار and in Portugal on TVI as: Os Traquinas
In 2010, the programme was also broadcast in Spain, South Africa, Israel, the Middle East, Singapore, China, South Korea, Japan, and Latin Europe. The Gaelic version originally aired on BBC One Scotland from 5 January 2001 to 2 April 2001, repeated from September to November 2001 on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. It then aired on BBC Two Scotland and BBC Alba. The rights to the series are still owned, and controlled by Russell Neale Dever, in collaboration with Ian Harding. The distribution rights are controlled by Foothill Entertainment, Santa Barbara, United States.
There are 52 episodes altogether.
- Silly Sydney in Mahogany Gorilla Pelmets
- Sulky Sue in The Big Sulk
- Tantrum Tabitha in Scream the Impossible Scream
- Irritating Irving in On Your Nerves
- Dangerous Dave in Dave's Big Top Adventure
- Bossy Bethany in Start This Cartoon Now!
- Serious Sadie in A Very Serious Business
- Wide-Awake Wesley in ZZZZZZ
- Perfect Prudence in A Perfect World
- Rude Roger in Hey! Turnip Nose
- Bossy Bethany in Do it Now!
- Revolting Ronnie in Earwax Pie
- TV Trevor in Prime Time
- Contrary Constance in Shan't, Can't, Won't
- Too Late Toby in Late Again
- Forgetful Fiona in Whose Birthday is it Anyway?
- Tell-Tale Tallulah in Do Tell
- Serious Sadie in No Laughing Matter
- Shy Sophie in No Publicity
- Dirty Dermot in Grime and Punishment
- Friendly Franco in The Two Amigos
- TV Trevor in Cognito
- Tell-Tale Tallulah in The Chinese Whisper
- Silly Sydney in Terrapins Don't Wear Plaid
- Too Late Toby in Never Too Late
- Sickly Simon in An Ill Wind
- Know-All Nancy in Nancy and the Dinosaurs
- Ticklish Timmy in Tickled Pink
- Greedy Graham in Food for Thought
- Wide-Awake Wesley in Christmas is Cancelled
- Pickin' Peter in Pick n' Mix
- Sickly Simon in Monday Morning Fever
- Perfect Prudence in A Place for Everything
- Rude Roger in Monkey Business
- Sulky Sue in Sulking is Such Sweet Sorrow
- Tantrum Tabitha in Let's Have a Bawl
- Ticklish Timmy in Attack of the Giggles
- Grown-Up Gabby in Young at Heart
- Shy Sophie in The Broom Cupboard
- Grown-Up Gabby in Growing Pains
- Boisterous Billy in Can't Stop Now
- Clumsy Clarissa in Whoops-A-Daisy
- Curious Calvin in When? What? Why? Where?
- Worried Winnie in Worried Silly
- Know-All Nancy in A Little Knowledge is a Dangerous Thing
- Revolting Ronnie in Slugs, Snails and Puppy Dogs Tails
- Helpful Henry in Help!
- Forgetful Fiona in Forget-Me-Not
- Greedy Graham in Too Much for Me Please
- Clumsy Clarissa in Crash! Bang! Wallop!
- Pickin' Peter in The Big Flick
- Worried Winnie in Worry Wart
Little Monsters (TV series) Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.