Moore Reserve facts for kids
Quick facts for kidsMoore Reserve
Originally part of the north west arm, Moore Reserve was created in the 1960s by infilling with mud dredged from Oatley Bay. At the time the existing natural waterway, Renown Creek, was destroyed and ultimately replaced by concrete pipes.
Moore Reserve has the following features:
- A large parking area
- Large open fields accommodating a variety of sporting activities
- An outdoor fitness play set
- A long path circumnavigating the park
- Swing sets, climbing equipment and other children's play sets
- Picnic tables and BBQ facilities
- Lovely views of Oatley Bay, especially from the designated viewing platform
- Waterfront access to Oatley Bay, including a boat ramp, jetty and small beach
Moore Reserve Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.