Quick facts for kidsSchwartziella bryerea
- Rissoa subangulata C. B. Adams, 1850
- Rissoina bermudensis Peile, 1926
- Rissoina bryerea (Montagu, 1803)
- Rissoina decipiens E. A. Smith, 1890
- Rissoina michaudi Desjardin, 1949
- Schwartziella subangulata (C. B. Adams, 1850)
- Turbo bryereus Montagu, 1803 (basionym)
Schwartziella bryerea is a species of minute sea snail, a marine gastropod mollusk or micromollusk in the family Zebinidae.
This species occurs in the Caribbean Sea, the Gulf of Mexico and the Lesser Antilles and in the Atlantic Ocean along Florida, Brazil, Ascension Island and Saint Helena.
The maximum recorded shell length is 5.8 mm.
Minimum recorded depth is 0 m. Maximum recorded depth is 34 m.