Seinfeld facts for kids
|Created by||Larry David
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of episodes||180 (including two-part episodes)|
|Executive producer(s)||Larry David
Andrew Scheinman Jerry Seinfeld
|Running time||21 minutes (syndication),
22 minutes (original)
|Original run||July 5, 1989 – May 14, 1998|
Seinfeld was an American television series. The series is thought by many people to be a great situation comedy. It was created by Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David and ran from 1989 to 1998. Jerry Seinfeld plays himself.
- Jerry Seinfeld (himself) - He is a comedian. He lives in a rented apartment in New York City. Jerry always gets into strange situations and funny events with his friends.
- George Costanza (Jason Alexander) - A real estate agent, Jerry's best friend. He is very neurotic and always afraid that nobody likes him.
- Elaine Bennes (Julia Louis-Dreyfus) - Elaine is Jerry's ex-girlfriend. But they are still friends and always spend time together. Elaine always has trouble finding a good boyfriend.
- Cosmo Kramer (Kessier from the first episode) (Michael Richards) - He lives in the apartment next to Jerry's. Kramer is very tall and his hair always stands upwards. He is a strange sort of person and always has ideas nobody else has.
- Newman (Wayne Knight) - Jerry's main antagonist who's a very close friend of Kramer. Newman is a lazy mailman.
- Susan Ross (Heidi Swedberg) - George's girlfriend in season 4 and his fiancee in season 7. George hates being with her.
- Frank and Estelle Costanza (Jerry Stiller, Estelle Harris, and John Randoplh) - The parents of George. He hates them.
- Morty Seinfeld (Barney Martin) - Jerry's father.
- Seasons 1 & 2
- Season 3
- The Regift Edition Boxed Set
Images for kids
Tom's Restaurant, a diner at 112th St. and Broadway, in Manhattan that was used as the exterior image of Monk's Café in the show
Seinfeld Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.