1900s facts for kids
|Centuries:||19th century – 20th century – 21st century|
|Decades:||1870s 1880s 1890s – 1900s – 1910s 1920s 1930s|
|Years:||1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909|
|Categories:||Births – Deaths – Architecture
Establishments – Disestablishments
The 1900s the ; ( aughts) was the decade that started on January 1, 1900, and ended on December 31, 1909. It was the decade which spanned the 19th century and the 20th century. The term 1900s can also be use to mean the entire century 1900-1999.
- 1903 – Orville Wright of the Wright brothers flies an airplane at Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, in the United States.
- Prime Minister Edmund Barton (Australia)
- Prime Minister Alfred Deakin (Australia)
- Prime Minister Chris Watson (Australia)
- Prime Minister Sir George Reid (Australia)
- President William McKinley (United States)
- President Theodore Roosevelt (United States)
- President William Howard Taft (United States)
- Mozzafar-al-Din Shah, 1896–1907
- Mohammad Ali Shah, 1907–1909
- Ahmad Shah Qajar, 1909–1925
- for more information, see Category:1900s births.
- for more information, see Category:1900s deaths.
1900s Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.