1 E6 m² facts for kids
- Areas smaller than 1 km²
- 1 square kilometre (U.S. spelling: square kilometer), symbol km², is an SI unit of surface area. It is equal to:
- 179 hectares—Bennebroek, smallest municipality in the Netherlands
- 195 hectares—Monaco (country ranked 192nd by area)
- 200 hectares—Herm, Channel Islands
- 250 hectares—Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens in London
- 290 hectares—City of London
- 320 hectares—Hampstead Heath in London
- 341 hectares—Central Park in New York
- 400 hectares—Great Wall of China, largest human structure.
- 460 hectares—Pitcairn Island
- 493 hectares—University of the Philippines Diliman
- 650 hectares—Gibraltar
- 890 hectares—size of largest organism on Earth, Armillaria ostoyae.
- Areas larger than 10 km²
Images for kids
1 E6 m² Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.