Back to the Future (franchise) facts for kids
Back to the Future is an American live action trilogy, consisting of three movies:
- Back to the Future (Part I) - 1985
- Back to the Future Part II - 1989
- Back to the Future Part III - 1990
The trilogy follows a teenager, who travels through time, by driving an automobile time machine, made by a scientist. Living in 1985, he travels to the past and future for several adventures in Hill Valley.
- Marty McFly / Seamus McFly - Michael J. Fox
- Dr. Emmett L. Brown - Christopher Lloyd
- Biff Tannen / Griff Tannen / Buford "Mad Dog" Tannen - Thomas F. Wilson
- George Douglas McFly - Crispin Glover, Jeffrey Weissman
- Lorraine Baines-McFly / Maggie McFly - Lea Thompson
- Strickland - James Tolkan
- Jennifer Parker - Claudia Wells, Elisabeth Shue
- Clara Clayton - Mary Steenburgen
- Robert Zemeckis directed the movies.
- Bob Gale and Neil Canton wrote the story.
- Amblin Entertainment produced it.
- Universal Pictures distributed them.
Images for kids
The White House celebrated Back to the Future Day.
Back to the Future (franchise) Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.