Boring Bible facts for kids
Boring Bible is a series of 12 books, as one of the numerous spin-offs of the Horrible Histories franchise. The books are authored and illustrated by Christian writer and cartoonist Andy Robb, and intend to help children understand who God is (as revealed in the Bible) and how he has operated throughout history in both the Old Testament and New Testament eras. Six of the books cover the entirety of the Bible and the remaining six books cover particular themes such as Christmas, Easter, God, the church, and how to read the Bible. The series consists of 12 books and is still in print as of June 2013.
- Ballistic Beginnings (2003) – Creation
- Bible Busters (2003) – How to read the Bible
- The Big Boss (2005) – Referring to God
- Catastrophic Kings (2005) – Biblical Kings
- Christmas Crackers (2005) – Christmas
- Crazy Christians (2003) – What is a Christian
- Eggs-traordinary Easter (2006) – Easter
- Hyper Holy Happenings (2003) – The church
- Hotchpotch Hebrews (2003) – Jewish people
- Magnificent Moses (2003) – Moses
- Saints Alive (2003) – The church
- Super Son (2004) – Referring to Jesus
Instant lesson material
There is also a teaching aid sub-series known as the Instant Lesson Material books. These books focus on specific passages and stories through the Bible and comment on them with cartoons and pictures to make them easier to understand.
The sub-series is as follows:
Boring Bible Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.