Bukit Panjang LRT Line facts for kids
The line takes about 28 minutes for the full loop. This route starts at the Choa Chu Kang and travels around the Bukit Panjang area.
This line uses 19 Bombardier Innovia APM 100 C801 vehicles.
- 6 November 1999: Line opened
- 10 December 2010: Ten Mile Junction Station closes
- 30 December 2011: Ten Mile Junction Station reopens
BP2: South View
BP3: Keat Hong
BP4: Teck Whye
BP14: Ten Mile Junction, Service C Terminus
There are three services along this line.
- Service A: Terminate at Choa Chu Kang via Senja
- Service B: Terminate at Choa Chu Kang via Petir
- Service C: Terminate at Ten Mile Junction via Senja
- On 28 July 2011, LTA contracted for another 13 single carriage Bombardier Innovia APM 100 C801A to be delivered and start operation on 19 November 2014.
- On 31 October 2012, LTA announced two more platforms at Choa Chu Kang.
- On 24 November 2015, LTA announced Platform Barriers at all 13 elevated stations to prevent falls. The changes have been done at Choa Chu Kang and Bukit Panjang. The rest will be done by 2017/2018.
Images for kids
LRT platform of Choa Chu Kang MRT/LRT station.
Bukit Panjang LRT Line Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.