Bukit Panjang MRT/LRT Station facts for kids
Bukit Panjang Station (BP6/DT1) is an MRT Station in Singapore. It is along the Bukit Panjang LRT Line and Downtown MRT Line. It is located at the boundary of Bukit Panjang, Bukit Batok, and Choa Chu Kang planning areas. It is the terminus station for the Downtown MRT Line.
The MRT is connected to an LRT station.
Formerly the station was called Petir MRT Station. Due to confusion, the name was changed to Bukit Panjang MRT Station in 2009.
- 6 November 1999: Station opened
- 10 December 2010: Service C to Ten Mile Junction (BP14) suspended
- 30 December 2011: Service C to Ten Mile Junction (BP14) reopened
- 27 December 2015: Downtown MRT Line opened
- Bukit Panjang LRT Line
Previous: Phoenix (BP5)/Ten Mile Junction (BP14)
Next: Petir (BP7)/Senja (BP13)
- Downtown Line
Next: Cashew (DT2)
- Bukit Panjang LRT Line: A6 (1999 - 2001)
- Downtown MRT Line: N/A
Bukit Panjang MRT/LRT Station Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.