European facts for kids
European may mean:
- A person or attribute of the continent of Europe
- A person or attribute of the European Union
- A person descended from a European ethnic group
- A Citizen of the European Union
- European windstorm, an extratropical cyclone that affects Europe
- European ash, a tree. It is a kind of ash. It can be found throughout Europe. It is a deciduous tree that grows to a height of 20–35 metres
- European magpie, a bird that lives in Europe, much of Asia, and Northwest Africa. It is one of several birds in the crow family named as magpies
- European robin, a small bird that is found in many parts of Europe
- European badger, a species of badger. Its genus is Meles. It is native to almost all of Europe.
- European honey bee, a species of bee
- European sprat, a kind of fish
European Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.